Geraldton Local Services
Geraldton ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Geraldton site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Geraldton Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Geraldton When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Geraldton Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Geraldton Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Geraldton ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Geraldton and a Place to Meet
The geraldton.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Geraldton
Geraldton is a coastal city located in Western Australia, known for its beautiful beaches, rich maritime history, and diverse wildlife.
Interesting facts about the city of Geraldton include:
1. Geraldton was named after the former Governor of Western Australia, Sir Charles Fitzgerald's private secretary, John Hutt Geraldton.
2. The city is home to the HMAS Sydney II Memorial, which commemorates the loss of the Australian cruiser HMAS Sydney II and all 645 crewmen in a battle off the coast of Western Australia during World War II.
3. Geraldton is one of the best places in Australia to view marine life, including dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and sea lions.
4. The Geraldton Regional Art Gallery houses an impressive collection of contemporary and indigenous art and is one of the largest art galleries in Western Australia.
5. The city is a popular destination for windsurfing and kitesurfing due to its consistent wind conditions and flat water.
6. The Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative is one of the largest in Australia, supplying fresh seafood to local and international markets.
7. The Western Australian Museum – Geraldton explores the region's natural and cultural heritage, including the story of the Batavia shipwreck of 1629.
8. The city is a significant transportation hub, with regular flights and coach services connecting to Perth and other regional centers.
9. The Abrolhos Islands, a group of 122 coral islands, are located off the coast of Geraldton and are a popular destination for diving and fishing.
10. Geraldton's annual event, the Sunshine Festival, attracts thousands of visitors each year with a range of activities, including live music, markets, and a street parade.